Chick-fil-A Operations Leader $14-$16/HR
Restaurant Operations Lead / Team Lead / Crew Lead / Shift Manager Responsibilities Include:
* Participating operationally in day to day activities in high-volume fast-paced restaurant.
* Offer the Team encouragement to stay true to 2nd Mile Service goals.
* Offer immediate/respectful response to Guest's needs.
* Assist in training of new hires, set the tone for a shift, act as a role model for our team.
* Be a friendly encouraging team player
* Use and follow quality systems
* Open and/or close, lead shifts, key holder.
* Count Drawers and Finalizing Day.
* Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
* Work 4 days a week & minimum of 25 hours
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will continue to develop valuable business and people skills. You will be part of a High Performance Leadership Team where you will be encouraged and coached as a valued member of a supportive team.
Restaurant Operations Lead / Team Lead / Crew Lead / Shift Manager is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to handle multiple task at once
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Personal development with Franchisee Owner/Operator
- Yearly paid development and growth opportunities
- Sundays off
- Free Food
- Meaningful work
- Vacation Pay - 1 week starting at 1 year of tenure
- Health insurance package for full time